Connect802 has a list of recommended books about WiFi at varied technology width and depth:
- Troubleshooting Campus Networks (Oppenheimer/Bardwell)
– An excellent 802.11 protocol analysis book according to the web page (read the fine print at the end of the list).
- Top Down Network Design (Oppenheimer)
– A “must have” for network designers, administrators, and system engineers.
- Wireless Communications (Rappaport)
– It’s about wireless technology.
- Network Analysis and Troubleshooting (Haugdahl)
– The author invented NetSense artificial intelligence expert system. The book is solely about Ethernet.
- Cisco Networking Simplified (Doherty/Maggiora)
– A concept book for beginners.
- Wireless Local Area Networks (Bing)
– An assembly of deep articles written by industry experts.
- Certified Wireless Network Engineer Study Guides (Planet 3 Wireless)
Read the list if you have time.